Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Answering a question ...

... I was asked in a group recently about my religious beliefs. I won't include the other post like I usually do, as the question wasn't phrased in a very nice way, lol, but I did want to preserve the answer. Suffice to say, I was asked what religion I was, and my answer was ...

Who me? I am someone who thinks Jesus was one of the most moral men to walk the planet. I think Buddha offers advice for life that will make anyone's life better. I think Hindu philosophy has fascinating concepts of how the universe and life renew themselves, and I am someone who finds the Asian concept of yin/yang FAR more satisfying than any western notions of good/evil.

I don't go to any church on Sunday, no synagogue on Saturday, and no mosque on Friday, but I see God everywhere I look, and I express my love for God in every action where I acknowledge the value of the lives and the creation around me.

Does that answer your question? I suspect it doesn't, lol


I just wanted to preserve my answer, lol ... and share it with everyone who reads here.

1 Comments:

At 10:11 a.m., Blogger Elron said...

LMAO ... well, yes, I agree with ya there. Thats why I didn't bring the original comment over, lol :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home