Sunday, April 23, 2006

The curvey building in Prague

This is one of the pics I took in Prague. I was browsing through Flickr today, and I saw someone else had a similar pic, of the same building in Prague, and it made me wonder just how many versions of this picture there are out there in the world?

There's no doubt its a distinctive building, and around the world, in nearly every city, there are other similar buildings or views or vistas that are 'must-take' photos. I doubt many visitors to Prague walk past this building without snapping a picture and it would be curious to see all the different perspectives on it. Anyway, the picture I've linked to above showed up in an 'interesting' browse in Flickr ... so I figured if his was interesting to 'the team at Flickr Labs' mine might be interesting to folks here :).i

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home